From here you can view the entirety of bookings of your app from individual and all the locations of your business. You can also manage the booking directly from here. You can View, Accept, Reject, Mark as Completed, Cancel, and Delete the booking.
1) By Click on the ‘Previous’ button you can go to the back dates on calendar.
2) By Click on the ‘Today’ button can again come back to the current date on calendar.
3) By Click on the ‘Next’ button you can go to the upcoming dates on calendar.
4) From here you can see the range of showing dates.
5) From here you can select the range on calendar. (Single Day / Three Days / Full Week)
6) Here you can see the date of column.
7) Here you need to select the location to see the bookings.
8) Here you can see the provider of the column.
9) Here you can see the scale of time on calendar.
10) Here you can see the short info about booking on calendar. By click on particular booking area on calendar you can also manage the booking from here directly.
a) View: By click on ‘view’ under setting menu you can able to view the complete details of the appointment. i.e. Booking, Payment, Customer, and service.
b) Accept: By Click on ‘Accept’ under setting menu you will accept the booking and prepared for delivery.
c) Reject: By Click on ‘Reject’ under the setting menu you will deny accepting the booking or in the case booking requests are not matched at the moment.
d) Mark as completed: By Click on ‘Mark as completed’ under the setting menu you will update the booking status as completed. Note: In case of COD payment mode by default we treated payment received with completion of booking.
e) Delete: By Click on ‘Delete’ under the setting menu you will remove the booking from the platform.
f) Cancel: By Click on ‘Cancel’ under the setting menu you will cancel the booking by your side. User has a freedom to cancel the booking by his side too depends on your cancellation settings.